My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Guide font size

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

mkw

Hi there. I'm a newbie here... have looked for anything on this topic, but haven't found anything. Apologies if I've missed something though...

Anyway - is it possible to change the font size or skin in the Guide on the HDR-1100S? For me and my wife, the combination of white-on-green and a small font make it really difficult to read the Guide on our 42" screen.

Is there a zoom facility?

ps Had this box a couple of weeks now, and still can't get On Demand...disappointing as the whole idea was to replace SKY and Android box with a single PVR...

regards

| Sun 20 Nov 2016 13:01:22 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Hi welcome to our forum ? Is the box connected to your home network ? Sorry no way to change the guide display or zoom capability.

| Sun 20 Nov 2016 13:37:06 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

mkw

Hi there. Thanks for the prompt response.
    re font size or zoom.
    Is there a way to register requests for enhancements?

Re On Demand - yes my box is connected to my home network by Ethernet cable (but I've tried it by WIFI too).
    Netflix works.
    Showcase menu displays but not all selections play in the on demand section.
    iPlayer and ITV Hub work sometimes from On Demand menu
    Channels 4 & 5 on demand work up to the point of playing through the adverts (amazing that) - but then the programme you've actually selected doesn't play!
    I have a network with a lot of devices connected - PCs, Macs, Nas, Media server, phones, iPads, tablets and Android TV - which all work fine - as did the two SKY HD boxes before we ditched them for this Humax.
    My broadband runs at 70mbps download...

| Sun 20 Nov 2016 14:35:50 #3 |
  4. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Can you post an example of one that doesn't work and I will check if it works OK on my box. You have the same download speed as I do. Re the epg visibility you would have to contact Freesat, but don't hold your breath

| Sun 20 Nov 2016 14:47:20 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.