My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Hard Disk Suddenly Full

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

jimlfc69

I've had my 1000S since just after xmas and had no problems until it started missing recordings or only recording a fraction of the show it was meant to be recording. This was after the last update and after searching the forum here, I saw mention of the fact that you should do a factory reset after the previous update. This I did and then cleared out the watched recordings on my hard disk. Then I set it to record this evenings episode of ice cream girls and when I went to watch it it had failed. Then I noticed the hard drive had become 100% full when after I had cleared it as mentioned earlier it had been 9% full. Anyone else had this happen?
    Thanks in advance

| Fri 26 Apr 2013 22:39:45 #1 |
  2. -gonzo-

-gonzo-

special member

Your only option is to format the hard drive which will obviously delete everything so you may want to watch anything of importance first before you do so.

| Fri 26 Apr 2013 23:17:48 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Pollensa1946

special member

My recent experience is similar in some respects. After V.37 I did a factory reset and HDD cleanup and all was well until this past week when I started getting frequent failed recordings on a variety of channels including BBC. Suddenly I was hit with the "HDD is not properly formatted" message on bootup, resulting in a forced format and loss of all recordings.

| Sat 27 Apr 2013 9:59:33 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.