My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Have I really missed the date?

(6 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

donaldjamessimm

HDR 1000S 2TB
    I cannot believe that moving through the programme guide 24hrs at a time requires diligent counting to know which day/date one is looking at. Every time I start to go forward a week somebody interrupts my thoughts and I must start again. (The only way I know I have got back to the start is that it says 'NOW')

Please shame me by telling me I have missed something despite putting my glasses on.

| Fri 10 Oct 2014 18:56:38 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Hi welcome to the forum.

Somewhat confused by your post. The day the epg is displaying is on screen just above the epg. You can skip forward or backward 24 hrs or to the next few hrs using the short cut keys.

You can also jump to a different channel at the same time point by simply tapping in the channel number. eg 119 jumps to ITV1-HD.

| Fri 10 Oct 2014 19:08:19 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Reffub

special member

Hi Donald,

You can't have the programme info and the day/date on the EPG screen at the same time. Press the info button to toggle between the two.

BTW your not the first to lose the day/date once the "i" button has been pressed. They really should find room for a fixed day/date on the EPG.

| Fri 10 Oct 2014 19:23:28 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

donaldjamessimm

Hi welcome to the forum.

Somewhat confused by your post. The day the epg is displaying is on screen just above the epg. You can skip forward or backward 24 hrs or to the next few hrs using the short cut keys.

You can also jump to a different channel at the same time point by simply tapping in the channel number. eg 119 jumps to ITV1-HD.

Thank you.
    I do use the shortcut keys.
    Your response caused me to look a little closer and I found the date. I can almost feel the shame, however, (in self mitigation), I always look at the guide with the 'i' selected.
    The date does not show.

| Fri 10 Oct 2014 19:27:01 #4 |
  5. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

donaldjamessimm - 1 hour ago  » 

Hi welcome to the forum.

Thank you.

I forget the info option, I normally just press I to read it and then again to display the date option. In my defence previous Humax boxes didn't work this way.
    I do use the shortcut keys.
    Your response caused me to look a little closer and I found the date. I can almost feel the shame, however, (in self mitigation), I always look at the guide with the 'i' selected.
    The date does not show.

| Fri 10 Oct 2014 20:56:41 #5 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

donaldjamessimm

From what I read, not much works the same as previous boxes, some good some bad.

Thank you for causing me to look further than my nose.

| Sat 11 Oct 2014 6:45:19 #6 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.