My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

HDR -1000s needs a few improvements

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

skhum

Dear John/Graham
    I have recently upgraded from Humax HD box to HDR -1000s/1TB. May I dare to point out further improvements to make to this excellent picture quality product even more desirable.
    1. delete function as and when users want it - not deleting soon function
    2. enable non-freesat channels tuned by both tuners with recording facility.
    3. enable recording from iplayer
    4. enable editing of recorded programmes ie deleting advertisements, splitting and joining programmes as required by users. Sagem is good example.
    I have this recorder for only 3 days so cannot say more at this stage

skhum

| Wed 26 Dec 2012 12:44:56 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Don't understand point 1. You can delete as many items as you want at any time. The actual deletion takes place in the background. The deletion times are down to the Linux file system used on the hard disc.

| Wed 26 Dec 2012 12:52:35 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

skhum

I am sorry about the first item. I have now been able to delete a programme after pressing a few buttons. Thanks

| Wed 26 Dec 2012 13:54:10 #3 |
  4. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

2. I doubt if you will see this (Do you know that non freesat channels do not have an epg (only now and next)).
    3. Would be nice especially if this permitted anyone with poor internet connections to use catchup.
    4. I doubt that such a feature would ever exist on the freesat platform - Not in the broadcasters interests at all.

| Wed 26 Dec 2012 14:05:21 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.