My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

HDR-1000S On Demand Problem

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Gadgee

For past week or two I have been getting 'On demand services not available' although the Homeplug tells me that the network is connected.

I updated the software using a USB stick and the upgrade of HDR-1000S-1010S_Data.zip and now I can get most all On Demand services with the exception of ITV Player although the display seems not to want to display the menu graphics - see attached screenshot.

Any suggestions as regards the missing ITV Player or the missing graphics?

Attachments

1. 2014_11_16_11_19_51_ProShot.jpg (138.5 KB, 0 downloads) 9 years old
    | Sun 16 Nov 2014 12:37:10 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Gadgee

Ooops. Just realised that since I am in Scotland I do not get an ITV Player. (I have a feeling I used to be able to get an STV Player version but could be wrong.)

What are the implications of altering my postcode on the unit to (say) a postcode in London - other than getting the wrong regional news for instance?

| Sun 16 Nov 2014 12:44:02 #2 |
  3. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

Gadgee - 13 minutes ago  » 
    Ooops. Just realised that since I am in Scotland I do not get an ITV Player. (I have a feeling I used to be able to get an STV Player version but could be wrong.)
    What are the implications of altering my postcode on the unit to (say) a postcode in London - other than getting the wrong regional news for instance?

No implications at all other than those you mention.
    You may need to re-setup any scheduled recordings.

| Sun 16 Nov 2014 12:58:25 #3 |
  4. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Gadgee - 22 minutes ago  » 

You can use customise channels to move your BBC regional channels back to the lower epg numbers after changing your postcode.

| Sun 16 Nov 2014 13:08:38 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.