My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

HDR 1000s Schematic Diagram

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

fm49218

I have an HDR 1000s, which works, but following forums I read about the failure of the HDD or not.

Forums report a resistor failure, which was communicated by Humax itself but no confirmation.

If there is a common fault, where a resistor is going open or high, why wouldn’t Humax tell its consumers.

I have repaired satellite receivers, video cameras, VCR, TVs, and lots of other equip with surface mount technology for well-known manufacturers including PACE.

Replacing a resistor is a simple task. Tracing the faulty component would be the challenge but, in this case, surely Humax are aware and can tell us the failing component.

Come on Humax, either tell us the component(s) that fails or release a schematic for the receiver.

| Tue 5 Jan 2021 22:17:24 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

fm49218 - 58 mins ago  » 
    I have an HDR 1000s, which works, but following forums I read about the failure of the HDD or not.
    Forums report a resistor failure, which was communicated by Humax itself but no confirmation.

I think there is a lot of uncertainty whether the failing component is a resistor.

Come on Humax, either tell us the component(s) that fails or release a schematic for the receiver.

I don't think there is any reason to believe that Humax monitor this forum.

| Tue 5 Jan 2021 23:17:53 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

fm49218

Martin Liddle - 1 min ago  » 

fm49218 - 58 mins ago  » 

I think there is a lot of uncertainty whether the failing component is a resistor.

I don't think there is any reason to believe that Humax monitor this forum.

Thanks Martin. I have emailed, Facebooked, Twittered and Linked in their CEO. Hopefully they will respond in some way

| Tue 5 Jan 2021 23:20:56 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.