My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

HDR 1010S Faulty ?

(5 posts)
  1. sondre

sondre

Hi,

i was just wondering if these issues are a fault or just false advertising :

1 - 7 day Rollback tv doesn't work .
    So whatever is not included on demand, i'm not able to watch.
    Is this false advertising and meaning that on demand is same as rollback tv ?

2 - Cant rewind live tv , i can only pause it .

Anyone had similar problems ?

| Mon 3 Mar 2014 11:05:38 #1 |
  2. Davy

Davy

special member

Mine worked ok last night when I rolled back for a programme I had missed, also live TV rewind works ok as well....I have the 1010s.

| Mon 3 Mar 2014 11:13:39 #2 |
  3. -gonzo-

-gonzo-

special member

1) 7 day Rollback/Catchup is only what's available via BBCiPlayer,ITVPlayer,4OD & Demand5. Due to licensing restrictions some program's may not be available.

2) As for not being able to rewind, have a look in Genaral Settings under Recording and check that Recording Buffer is switched on.
    You will only be able to rewind up until the point you tuned into that channel upto 2 hours previous.

| Mon 3 Mar 2014 11:38:09 #3 |
  4. sondre

sondre

Thank you .

I see , rollback tv doesnt exist,you get whats on demand and nothing more , disappointing ...

Recording buffer is on , so if i miss 20 minutes of the show while i'm not at home,i wont be able to rewind ? is that correct ? I have to watch the channel to be able to rewind ?

Thank you guys !

| Mon 3 Mar 2014 14:09:13 #4 |
  5. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

sondre - 13 minutes ago  » 
    Thank you .
    I see , rollback tv doesnt exist,you get whats on demand and nothing more , disappointing ...
    Recording buffer is on , so if i miss 20 minutes of the show while i'm not at home,i wont be able to rewind ? is that correct ? I have to watch the channel to be able to rewind ?
    Thank you guys !

Correct but you can always record the programme, or set a reminder which will boot the box when the programme starts. If the programme content is in the buffer pressing the record button will record the complete programme.

| Mon 3 Mar 2014 14:23:18 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.