My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

HDR 1100S newbie - 2 quick queries

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

NielsRey

Hi All,

just playing with our new Humax 1100S and am really pleased with it.

Most things seems to work just fine - if a little differently to our old Foxsat-HD.

One thing I can't find is the recording schedule.

Our dish has 3 LNB lines out. I set the box up on a single input cable, as the old FoxSat was using the other two. Once set up, I've swapped them over, putting the 2 cables into the 1100S.

But I realise that the 1100S doesn't automatically recognise the fact that it now has 2 inputs cables - and that I need to do a default reset. This will delete my recording schedule. So I'd quite like to make a note of the recording schedule before resetting (there'll be a mutiny at home by 'er indoors and the kids if I was to miss anyone's favourites...) - anyone know where I can find the recording schedule?

Also, I'm giving the old FoxSat-HD to my sister-in-law, but I'd like to be able to take off some movies and put them on the new 1100S - my team's Wembley win in a Play-Off Final. Is this possible, either by a USB memory stick or a cable?

Thanks.

| Thu 29 Dec 2016 15:35:51 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Pollensa1946

special member

NielsRey - 39 minutes ago  » ...anyone know where I can find the recording schedule?...

Select Recordings then Planned.

| Thu 29 Dec 2016 16:15:45 #2 |
  3. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Provided you mean a Foxsat-HDR (The Foxsat-HD can't record anything) and the recordings were made in SD then yes you can copy them to a usb stick. Note the box only works with FAT32 (max file size 4GB) or EXT2/3.

You just need the files that have the .ts extention (not the others). You can either replay then on a 1100S from the usb stick or upload them to it's hard disk.

Take digital photos of your recording schedule, it's quicker and if you view them on a laptop it makes it much easier to restore the recording schedule.

| Thu 29 Dec 2016 16:36:44 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

NielsRey

Great, many thanks for your help guys, much appreciated.

Graham - you're right, I did mean the HDR...

| Fri 30 Dec 2016 13:28:21 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.