My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

HDR-1100S On Demand Continually Buffering

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

UKLarry666

A few weeks ago, the on demand services on my HDR-1100S started continually buffering, every 2 or 3 minutes for maybe 5 to 10 seconds - they used to work fine. On demand is currently unusable [:-(]

This applies to all available on demand services - BBC iPlayer, UKTV Play, ITV Hub.

The HDR-1100S is connected by ethernet cable to my modem/router and I get an internet download speed of 23 Mbps.

On demand services work without any problems on my desktop PC.

I have reset the HDR-1100S to factory defaults.

I have turned off and removed the power cable from the HDR-1100S - several times.

The buffering problem does not depend on day or time or programme.

I have requested a software update for the HDR-1100S - there isn't one available, I'm told.

Any suggestions as to what is causing the problem?

Or should I just bin it and get another ...?

| Sun 1 Dec 2019 15:49:07 #1 |
  2. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

Duplicate post, admin please close or delete.

| Sun 1 Dec 2019 15:53:46 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

UKLarry666 - 4 hours ago  » 
    A few weeks ago, the on demand services on my HDR-1100S started continually buffering, every 2 or 3 minutes for maybe 5 to 10 seconds - they used to work fine. On demand is currently unusable [:-(]
    I have turned off and removed the power cable from the HDR-1100S - several times.

Have you tried turning off the power to the router and leaving it for say 30 seconds before powering it up again? I have certainly seen routers get very confused now and again.

| Sun 1 Dec 2019 20:26:45 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.