My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR FOX T2

HDR Fox t2

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Beanqueen

Hi

We have been having problems with this box for a while and it got progressively worse. We are now unable to record. We can't get into the data storage part of the system. Even when we go in with the maintenance code we are not able to access the storage.

I have been digging around in the forums and it would seem that either the disc has died or it has gone read only and needs a fix.

I found a similar post where it was posted that custom firmware 2.12 has a fix disc facility on it. I have been searching for this to download to a usb to upload to our box but the link that was on the forum is no longer available. The latest I can find is 1.02.32. Can anybody help.

I have connected the box to another tv to see if it was the problem but data storage is still not accessible. Also if I access Music of Photos it says that there is no hdd storage available.

Thanks

Carol

| Sun 14 Aug 2016 10:59:54 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

The support pages and download links are on Hummy.TV

| Sun 14 Aug 2016 11:43:46 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

Beanqueen - 8 hours ago  » 
    I found a similar post where it was posted that custom firmware 2.12 has a fix disc facility on it. I have been searching for this to download to a usb to upload to our box but the link that was on the forum is no longer available. The latest I can find is 1.02.32.

Have you read the FAQ item on this Forum about fixing these problems (Link to My Humax FAQ on fixing hard drive problems)? Are any of the links in the FAQ in correct? You are looking for custom firmware HDR_FOX_T2_1.03.12_mod_3.10.zip ie 3.10 is the latest version of the custom firmware and works alongside Humax standard version 1.03.12. Please ask questions if anything is not clear.

| Sun 14 Aug 2016 19:14:35 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.