My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR FOX T2

HDR fox t2, HD channels disappeared

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Jesper

Hi there,
    I recently moved within Cambridge, UK. Before the move, both HD and normal channels on freeview worked fine. After the move, for some reason only the HD channels worked but these were still crystal clear. To get the normal channels, I retuned using the automatic retuning, only for all the HD channels to disappear but all the normal channels to reappear!? Now I followed the steps for the manual search described in http://myhumax.org/forum/topic/transmitters#post-2336 but still every time I look on DVB-T2 it says signal strength 0 quality 0 and does not find any HD channels. Is this a known problem? Any help would be appreciated!

| Mon 9 Jul 2012 23:41:09 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Welcome to the forum.

Presumably you are using the Sandy Heath transmitter. Firstly can you check the sig strength and quality DVB-T2 UHF 21.

You are so close to Sandy you may need a signal attenuator. If you have a splitter try fitting one to reduce the signal strength and check again. If there are any amplifiers remove them first.

Is your aerial a communal one or your own ?

Long shot wonder if your last aerial was using a different transmitter to Sandy. Check the following to see if you find a HD signal.

30 (Crystal Palace), 50 (Tacolneston), 47 (Sudbury), 58 (Waltham)

| Tue 10 Jul 2012 10:23:45 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.