My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Help :(

(8 posts)
  1. Bateria72

Bateria72

Hello I have problem with my humax, after upgrade screen starting turning on I see on TV words Freesat Humax after few seconds tv going black and start again. I don't know what happened. I already tried reset receiver by unplug from power cord leave for few minutes and plug back in. But unfortunately still the same. I attach photos of label with serial number etc. And photo of screen tv. Please about some help and quick answer.

Attachments

1. 335952103_726995595815990_375427532170.jpg (183.2 KB, 0 downloads) 1 year old
    | Fri 17 Mar 2023 12:28:10 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

jdlfreetime

special member

Hello Bateria72,

Welcome to the forum. Can you confirm which model you have? Is it the 1000S or the newer 1100S? Both use similar firmware, but the older box may have run into problems. Have you just purchased this or are you trying to upgrade previous software? My guess if it is stuck in a loop. You need to try & install previous version of firmware/or attempt again to & try reinstall firmware. The firmware may have got corrupted in installation, but hopefully it is fixable. You will need to download the firmware onto a USB stick to do this. How have you updated the firmware so far? Was it via OTA or Usb stick?

I'm trying to remember where the website is to find the different versions of firmware. If you could provide more information & hopefully someone can help you resolve issue. John L

| Fri 17 Mar 2023 13:49:28 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

Bateria72 - 4 hours ago  » 
    Hello I have problem with my humax, after upgrade screen starting turning on I see on TV words Freesat Humax after few seconds tv going black and start again. I don't know what happened.

If you were updating the software via the USB port then you need to remove the USB memory stick when the update has completed.

| Fri 17 Mar 2023 17:06:14 #3 |
  4. Bateria72

Bateria72

jdlfreetime - 3 hours ago  » 
    Hello Bateria72,
    Welcome to the forum. Can you confirm which model you have? Is it the 1000S or the newer 1100S? Both use similar firmware, but the older box may have run into problems. Have you just purchased this or are you trying to upgrade previous software? My guess if it is stuck in a loop. You need to try & install previous version of firmware/or attempt again to & try reinstall firmware. The firmware may have got corrupted in installation, but hopefully it is fixable. You will need to download the firmware onto a USB stick to do this. How have you updated the firmware so far? Was it via OTA or Usb stick?
    I'm trying to remember where the website is to find the different versions of firmware. If you could provide more information & hopefully someone can help you resolve issue. John L

Martin Liddle- Thank you very much for quick response. correct model number is HDR-1100S, I also attached photo of label from receiver.
    Upgrade was done by USB stick and was downloaded from original Humax website. I was try to find older version of software but unfortunarely I didn't, so please about help where I can find some older soft.
    thank you

| Fri 17 Mar 2023 17:26:17 #4 |
  5. Bateria72

Bateria72

HDR-1100S

| Fri 17 Mar 2023 17:30:01 #5 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

jdlfreetime

special member

Bateria72 - 4 mins ago  » 

jdlfreetime - 3 hours ago  » 
    Hello Bateria72,

Martin Liddle- Thank you very much for quick response. correct model number is HDR-1100S, I also attached photo of label from receiver.
    Upgrade was done by USB stick and was downloaded from original Humax website. I was try to find older version of software but unfortunarely I didn't, so please about help where I can find some older soft.
    thank you

I'm John L not Martin Liddle!

Have you just purchased pvr or was it needing an update? I'm trying to work out what has happened to your update. The one you quoted was the last one & was sent out a long time ago.

The older firmware doesn't appear to be there now. I do have copies of firmware on my pc, but there is no access on this forum to load them. I would try & carefully reflash the update again, but REREAD very carefully the instructions. You may have done something wrong & you may damage the pvrs's rom. John L

| Fri 17 Mar 2023 17:36:40 #6 |
  7. Bateria72

Bateria72

HDR-1100S

| Fri 17 Mar 2023 18:11:54 #7 |
  8. Bateria72

Bateria72

HDR-1100S

Attachments

1. 20230215_225931.jpg (740.9 KB, 0 downloads) 1 year old
    | Fri 17 Mar 2023 18:15:23 #8 |

RSS feed for this topic