My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

HELP!!!! Lost Recordings

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Madarse

I've had the box now approximately three months with no problems, however, I've returned from a week away on holiday to find that everything that I've recorded prior to going away, together with that which was set to record has disappeared.

The box tells me that there's 18% used (so they must still be on there somewhere) however they don't show up in any of the recording menu's.
    When I do go in to the recording menu, it tells me that "The hard disc drive has not been formatted properly. To record, press OK to go to the storage menu and format the hard disk drive".

Would I be right in thinking that I've lost everything? (I knew it was all going too well!!!)

| Sat 3 May 2014 18:42:29 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Try removing the power from the unit for 30 minutes. You can just pull out the power connector at the rear of the box.

| Sat 3 May 2014 18:46:49 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Madarse

That was the first thing I tried Graham, numerous times, and it hasn't helped I'm afraid.

| Sat 3 May 2014 19:00:07 #3 |
  4. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Madarse - 9 minutes ago  » 
    That was the first thing I tried Graham, numerous times, and it hasn't helped I'm afraid.

Sorry only other suggestion I have is a reset to factory defaults.

That should not affect your recordings, though it will delete your recording schedule.

| Sat 3 May 2014 19:11:10 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Madarse

O.k. Thanks anyway Graham.
    The box had become pretty unstable with it not responding to the remote, so I had no choice but to reformat the drive.
    Lost the lot. Wife not happy. Bugger Humax!!!

| Sat 3 May 2014 20:06:39 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.