My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

Help, PVR 9300T lost recordings.

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

manxdavid

First post so please be gentle. My normally faithful PVR seems to have lost all the recordings. They're still showing as being there on the 'Recorded Programme' screen but they won't play and the little pre-view screen's black/blank. Is there any hope for it or is it terminal? Thanks in advance.

| Tue 16 Apr 2013 19:49:11 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

manxdavid - 55 minutes ago  » 
    My normally faithful PVR seems to have lost all the recordings. They're still showing as being there on the 'Recorded Programme' screen but they won't play and the little pre-view screen's black/blank.

At a guess the file system on the hard drive has become corrupt. The fix, if that is the problem, is easy: you format the hard drive from the HDD Control menu item in the Record Menu. This will of course delete all the existing recordings. If they are important then you could probably get them back by connecting the hard drive to a PC and using humaxrw before formatting; see Link to humaxrw

| Tue 16 Apr 2013 20:48:46 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

manxdavid

Thanks for the prompt response, I'll do what you say. I don't think any of the recordings are that precious.

| Tue 16 Apr 2013 22:30:24 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

manxdavid

OK, retuned and reformatted and all seems good, thanks again.

| Wed 17 Apr 2013 19:01:18 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.