My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

help - unable to use ondemand or showcase

(935 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

tonegee

I can't get On Demand via the On demand button but I can get On Demand to work if I go through the Showcase button.

| Sat 13 Dec 2014 14:57:32 #731 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

dpower22

I have also been unable to get ondemand or showcase since the september update. I've tried all the suggestions on the forum but to no avail. Since the latest update a couple of weeks ago a message comes up to say that it will take a couple of minutes to work but it never does. I can use showcase and on demand via the ios app, but it never works directly from box. Also maybe related is that since the latest update some channels logos don't appear in TV guide, so at the moment bbc3 & 4 HD and ITVbe are displaying just the text version not the channel logo.

| Sat 13 Dec 2014 18:39:34 #732 |
  3. Barry

Barry

senior admin

tonegee - check your PM's

dpower22 - Welcome to our Forum and check your PM's as well.

| Sat 13 Dec 2014 21:26:41 #733 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

monterey

Have had my Humax for over 2years now and until recently no problem.

Now, after the recent update, I also cannot access On Demand, seeing only the message experienced by others to the effect that 'it will take a couple of minutes to work' but never does

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

| Sun 14 Dec 2014 17:36:24 #734 |
  5. Barry

Barry

senior admin

monterey - 20 minutes ago  » 
    Have had my Humax for over 2years now and until recently no problem.
    Now, after the recent update, I also cannot access On Demand, seeing only the message experienced by others to the effect that 'it will take a couple of minutes to work' but never does
    Any help or advice would be appreciated.
    Thanks

Check your PM's

| Sun 14 Dec 2014 17:57:35 #735 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

dpower22

Barry, still no joy, followed your instructions some of the channel logos came back but not all and more importantly still getting the same message with ondemand and showcase. Any other suggestions?

| Sun 14 Dec 2014 18:50:41 #736 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

tonegee

If I factory reset as suggested then I take it I would loose all of my recordings and schedules ? if so then I would rather not use showcase or on demand.

| Sun 14 Dec 2014 20:13:04 #737 |
  8. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

tonegee - 4 minutes ago  » 
    If I factory reset as suggested then I take it I would loose all of my recordings and schedules ? if so then I would rather not use showcase or on demand.

You will not lose your recordings. only your recording schedule. If you have some sort of digital camera then photograph the schedule first.

| Sun 14 Dec 2014 20:19:45 #738 |
  9. Barry

Barry

senior admin

dpower22 - 1 hour ago  » 
    Barry, still no joy, followed your instructions some of the channel logos came back but not all and more importantly still getting the same message with ondemand and showcase. Any other suggestions?

Basically leave unit on and wait, see if they finally work is all I can suggest, especially as you have seen some improvement in EPG logos.

| Sun 14 Dec 2014 20:50:56 #739 |
  10. User has not uploaded an avatar

Z Cheema

Since unplugging the network, all has been well but defeats the purpose of having all that catchup and no way of enjoying it.

| Mon 15 Dec 2014 0:05:12 #740 |

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.