My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

How to make Aura be seen on Network

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Jad22

Hi, I'm sure this has been asked before but I'm wondering if I can make my Freeview Aura box avaiable to be seen on my network by other devices. I have a QN95 Samsung TV and can download VLC but it doesn't show, this is the same on my Android Tablet. Do I have to flick a switch on my Humax. Or am I trying the impossible. Would love to know if other room viewing is possible.

| Wed 14 Feb 2024 12:07:13 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Jad22

Hi, Ive just found the switch for File Share FTP and DNLA and yep switching these on makes it visible to VLC app. On my Tablet it works a treat. But my Samsung TV being Tizen doesn't have the VLC app available. I can Smart View from the Tablet, but does anyone know of a Tizen equivalent to VLC please. I'd rather do the stream direct from the TV instead of having to stream to my tablet then mirror to my Samsung TV. Cheers

| Wed 14 Feb 2024 12:54:18 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Jad22

Just realised the TV now sees the Humax box since I turned on File Share and DNLA and FTP and I can read all the files including recordings. Selecting a recording plays the video on the TV so all good.

| Wed 14 Feb 2024 22:38:04 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.