My Humax Forum » Miscellaneous » Other Humax Products

how to stop tv from turning off after 3 hours

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

samsam

I have tried everything to stop my tv from turning off after 3 hours I have a FVP-400T when the message appears on screen to press any key to stop this function nothing works it still turns itself off and I have to re boot the TV again in the meantime I have lost part of the programme I was watching

| Sun 22 May 2016 17:03:50 #1 |
  2. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

samsam - 1 minute ago  » 
    I have tried everything to stop my tv from turning off after 3 hours I have a FVP-400T when the message appears on screen to press any key to stop this function nothing works it still turns itself off and I have to re boot the TV again in the meantime I have lost part of the programme I was watching

Are you sure of the source of the message, Perhaps it is from the TV and you need its remote?

| Sun 22 May 2016 17:06:32 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Luke

special member

samsam - 1 hour ago  » 

Are you saying that the advice already given did not work or was not what you were after?
    https://myhumax.org/forum/topic/power-timer-problems-4000t/page/2#post-46912

| Sun 22 May 2016 18:22:22 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.