My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

humax 1010S lnb

(6 posts)
  1. David Kennedy

Davy

What is the middle lnb on the back where 2 of them are for the twin lnb leads for?
    Also, how can I add channels to my lineup without doing a new search which would mean I would loose my future recordings that I have set up?

| Mon 28 Oct 2013 19:39:26 #1 |
  2. -gonzo-

-gonzo-

special member

I'm not quite sure what you mean regarding middle LNB??????
    Are you talking about the back of the box itself?

As for adding channels, any new freesat channels get added automatically so you don't have to do anything.

| Mon 28 Oct 2013 20:34:21 #2 |
  3. David Kennedy

Davy

Sorry, my mistake. I have a different Humax in the other room that has 3 lnb ports and not this one that has two.
    As for my other question, is there any way I can manually add a channel to my line up without doing a complete search?

| Mon 28 Oct 2013 20:49:24 #3 |
  4. -gonzo-

-gonzo-

special member

No, there are no other channels you can add to the Freesat EPG, any new ones get added automatically.
    If your taking about non-freesat channels then you would need to put the box into non-freesat mode to use it. They're both separate so cannot be used in conjunction with each other.

| Mon 28 Oct 2013 21:11:21 #4 |
  5. David Kennedy

Davy

Thanks but what it is, when I bought this last week, I did a full scan and kept the ones I wanted and got rid of the others. I want to add one I deleted and wonder if this is possible. On my other box it is easy to do, but bar doing a full scan again I can't see how it's possible on this model...
    It is the Freesat channels only I'm talking about.

| Mon 28 Oct 2013 21:17:51 #5 |
  6. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

You will need to do a full freesat scan again to get back the channels you deleted.

On your Foxsat-HDR the middle LNB connection is for LNB1 OUT and is only normally used in single cable installs to loop to LNB2 IN.

| Tue 29 Oct 2013 7:30:02 #6 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.