My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Humax 1100s sometimes loses recording schedule

(11 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

jdlfreetime

special member

Hello hope everyone is keeping well,
    Has anyone experienced sometimes losing some of their recording schedules? Occasionally I have found the whole of my ITV HD recording schedule has vanished. I noticed this again this week when something on ITV didn't record, only to find the whole of my recording schedule for ITV HD on EPG/also on My Recordings Schedule no longer showing any schedule data.

Not sure if this has affected other channels. I will take another look. I have had to rekey in this weeks entries. A bit of a pain! Everything else is fine. Would be interesting to know if anyone has same problem. Perhaps it might be that the boxes firmware is too full with recordings & crashes. I tend to have approx. 30+ in the recording schedule. John

| Fri 25 Sep 2020 13:01:58 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

I lost Emmerdale and Corrie and noticed yesterday evening. Added them again this morning. I didn't matter because they are also set on a FVP-5000T

| Fri 25 Sep 2020 14:03:22 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

jdlfreetime

special member

Hi there Graham,
    I can understand pvrs not recording due to clashes, EPG CRID incorrect data from broadcaster etc, but the box loosing all it's schedule completely - no longer showing on my pvr schedule for whole channel does seem rather strange? Just to recap, all my other channels + schedules are still working correctly. The ITV "bug" seems to appear from time to time.

Yes, I also use other pvrs & sometimes record same programme in cases of clashes, but would be interesting to know what causes problem/if anyone else has noticed the same situation. Maybe it's a design fault? John

| Fri 25 Sep 2020 14:14:19 #3 |
  4. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

Interesting to see what Graham thinks but my guess it is ITV changing crids.
    Can I ask is the series in planned?

Looking at mine I see some strange dates 1 jan 00 at 00:00 for example.

| Fri 25 Sep 2020 16:03:42 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

jdlfreetime

special member

Hi REPASSAC, yes all the recordings are planned on Series link.

I am wondering whether it is worth deleting some of the old expired schedules to free up space on the firmware? Not sure how many recording schedules can be stored on box. I know that the schedules will eventually expire/automatically delete themselves once they have gone past a few months. Just a thought.

John

| Fri 25 Sep 2020 16:16:53 #5 |
  6. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

jdlfreetime - 9 mins ago  » 
    I am wondering whether it is worth deleting some of the old expired schedules to free up space on the firmware? Not sure how many recording schedules can be stored on box. I know that the schedules will eventually expire/automatically delete themselves once they have gone past a few months. Just a thought.
    John

I am sure you answered the question I intended. If you look in planned recordings are the series listed with a past date? This would suggest the series crid has changed and cannot currently be matched.
    I am not aware of any limit on recordings which based on previous recording models are held on the hard-disk.

| Fri 25 Sep 2020 16:29:44 #6 |
  7. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

jdlfreetime - 1 hour ago  » 
    John

They delete after 13 weeks of not finding a new event. Unfortunately there is no way of checking what the crids are after the event. They can be displayed on most Humax kit before the event time and date.

| Fri 25 Sep 2020 17:58:09 #7 |
  8. User has not uploaded an avatar

jdlfreetime

special member

Hi REPASSAC,

I have just checked again: The ITV series schedules no longer showing in past recording schedules. Totally disappeared from schedules. All other schedules are still showing for BBC1, ch5/4 etc. So I can assume that either ITV have stopped/changed their CRID data this week or my box has a bug. I could do a full reset again, but it's a waste of time as you spend nearly an hour+ reloading all schedules, plus adding settings stored + not forgetting App passwords. Thank you anyway for your help. John

| Fri 25 Sep 2020 17:59:03 #8 |
  9. User has not uploaded an avatar

jdlfreetime

special member

grahamlthompson - 2 mins ago  » 

John

They delete after 13 weeks of not finding a new event. Unfortunately there is no way of checking what the crids are after the event. They can be displayed on most Humax kit before the event time and date.

Thank you Graham,
    Still trying to solve why all ITV schedules have disappeared again. Maybe ITV/Freesat can shed more light on reasons. John

| Fri 25 Sep 2020 18:03:00 #9 |
  10. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

grahamlthompson - 2 mins ago  » 

John

Thank you Graham,
    Still trying to solve why all ITV schedules have disappeared again. Maybe ITV/Freesat can shed more light on reasons. John

If ITV-HD changed the series CRID then the box is looking for a future episode and cannot find one so it will stay they for 13 weeks without finding another.

Recreating the recording now has the new series CRID so unless they do the same again it should now work. Check the epg now has a recording flag at least for the next 7 days.

There is no way to go back to check so unless someone made a note of the series crid prior to the failure there is no way to check unless you ask ITV-HD.

| Fri 25 Sep 2020 19:40:38 #10 |

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.