My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR 1800T, 2000T

Humax 1800T Failing to record BBC1

(9 posts)
  1. RedShaw

RedShaw

Myself and my Mother both have 1800T machines but for some reason many of the BBC1 programmes are failing to record. This is happening on both machines. Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions. Richard

| Mon 25 Mar 2024 15:44:10 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

RedShaw - 54 mins ago  » 
    Myself and my Mother both have 1800T machines but for some reason many of the BBC1 programmes are failing to record. This is happening on both machines.

How long has this been happening for? Are you recording SD or HD BBC1?

| Mon 25 Mar 2024 16:39:36 #2 |
  3. RedShaw

RedShaw

Hello Martin,
    It’s been happening for a few months but only on BBC1 on certain programmes in the evening usually. The recordings were in SD.
    Thanks

Richard

| Mon 25 Mar 2024 16:55:23 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

RedShaw - 3 hours ago  » 
    It’s been happening for a few months but only on BBC1 on certain programmes in the evening usually. The recordings were in SD.

Please could you give a few examples of programmes that failed ie, name of programme, date and time. Do you know which transmitter you are receiving from, if not please supply the first part of your postcode.

| Mon 25 Mar 2024 20:33:28 #4 |
  5. RedShaw

RedShaw

Some of the programmes that didn’t record we’re on bbc 1 or bbc2, they include:
    The Apprentice BBC1
    Would I lie to you BBC1
    Gone fishing BBC2
    The Apprentice you’re fired BBC2

The transmitter will be the Wrekin (in Telford).

| Mon 25 Mar 2024 21:20:27 #5 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

EEPhil

special member

This is confusing. You said, in two separate posts, that it only happened on BBC1. Then you give examples from BBC2.
    When you say the programmes didn't record, did they record and fail, or is there no trace of them?
    If they recorded but failed what was the failure message?

When you said BBC1 SD only recordings had failed it was leading me to think you might be falling foul of a problem that I've had. I've set a BBC1 East Midlands series linked recording. I get the first episode, but subsequent episodes are recorded from BBC1 Yorks & Lincs - which fail. This should only be a problem with BBC1 SD - but I might be wrong. Do you have duplicate BBC1 BBC2 and possibly more around channel 800?

| Tue 26 Mar 2024 16:45:08 #6 |
  7. RedShaw

RedShaw

Apologies regarding BBC1 & BBC2, I checked the recordings that had failed and they were on both channels not just BBC1.

They showed in the list of recordings but there were 0 minutes shown. The message says ‘Recording failed: unable to track programme.’

Only BBC1 & BBC2 in SD & HD but there are no duplicate channels.

| Tue 26 Mar 2024 19:32:45 #7 |
  8. User has not uploaded an avatar

EEPhil

special member

Although the thread is rather old, this might give you some more thoughts about this error.
    https://myhumax.org/forum/topic/recording-failed-unable-to-track-program-1#post-28838

| Wed 27 Mar 2024 7:24:21 #8 |
  9. RedShaw

RedShaw

Thank you I will check out the thread.

| Thu 28 Mar 2024 15:46:39 #9 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.