My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Humax Aura - Black screen EPG

(6 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

skigb

Scanned in channels fine, was working for a while now I can see the EPG is populated but channel preview is blank and selecting a channel just gives no picture or sound.

Changed HDMI cable, rescanned worked again until power on from standby now blank again in EPG

Was using a Humax T2 before no issues with EPG.

Live the box and features but if this is going to give me problems it's going back u less this is a common fix?? Anyone? Thanks

| Wed 13 Oct 2021 19:01:13 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

ShaunIOW

Mine quite often goes to a black screen on live Tv, I get sound and the onscreen graphics just no picture but turining off/on or going to the menu and back normally fixes it.

| Fri 15 Oct 2021 14:35:27 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

skigb

Didn't work for me, support asked me to clear channels and manual tune SD an HD to my transmitter. Working ok so far.

| Tue 19 Oct 2021 21:45:18 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Daves00

likewise as ShuanIoW

| Wed 20 Oct 2021 21:33:16 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Graz

Interesting as I'm getting exactly this.

Having finally decided to take the plunge on one of these it was with great excitement that I unpacked it and plugged it in on the day it arrived. Worked great for a while but now suddenly started doing this. I wondered if it was something to do with my Kodi install (vanilla from GooglePlay) and fiddling with the setting to try and get it switching frame rates / resolutions etc. (still haven't figured out if this works yet) but perhaps not.

I live in an area quite close to one transmitter but can see signals from a lot of others too. I'll try a manual tune to see if that helps.

I had bought a variable attenuator having read about issues with having the signal too high and knowing that ours is but thus far wasn't seeing problems so didn't bother fitting it.

I really want this box to work for me but can't be dealing with issues like this where only a reboot sorts it. Not like I'm doing anything out of the ordinary either.

| Fri 22 Oct 2021 15:14:15 #5 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

Dave4Bren

I usually click Menu and Live view, sometimes works

| Wed 3 Nov 2021 20:30:58 #6 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.