My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR FOX T2

Humax hdr-fox t2 not loading on tv

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

cliff green

My 5 year old pvr 9200 t recentley stopped working well so thought it did,so purchased a hdr fox t2.This unit does not load up on my current tv just gives me a page with humax on it for 5 seconds then snow.None of the controls respond on either the unit or the remote.I have changed the arieal leads the scart leads still nothing.The tv i have is an old one but performs without being connected to the humax box via a video from a scart lead.I checked my arieal out by purchasing a tv with freeview pre loaded no problems worked straight away.Anyone got any suggestioins

| Fri 15 Feb 2013 6:47:45 #1 |
  2. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Welcome to the Forum

Presume you are connecting via scart lead, try pressing the source/av button on the tv remote to ensure you are still viewing the correct scart input after the Humax splash screen.

| Fri 15 Feb 2013 10:11:43 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

cliff green

I have tried this previously no luck mate.
    It may be that my tv may have to be replaced.
    I will return the unit back to supplier and get another one the same to make sure i have not got a lemon.

| Fri 15 Feb 2013 17:43:13 #3 |
  4. brian

brian

special member

Can you try the Humax with another TV? the problem may be with your TV, so it's worth checking this before wasting the suppliers time.

| Fri 15 Feb 2013 18:05:23 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.