My Humax Forum » Miscellaneous » The Lounge

Humax support

(11 posts)
  1. John the Met

John the Met

Good Day All.

I would like to add my experience and frustration with the lack of support from Humax.

I took delivery of my HDR 1000S 1TB from Humax Direct on 30Oct2012.

I didn’t take too long for me to realise that the 1000S has issues so I attempted to contact Humax Tech Support via their landline number 0844 669 8800. I tried to exact a reply from
    Humax over a period of about 5 days, I was able to watch my call charges mount and in part fill the coffers of Humax with absolutely no benefit to me.

I tried Humax Direct Sales number and it was answered promptly by a very helpfulgentleman who sympathised with me and my frustration not being able contact Support.

I thought that I wouldn’t let matters rest so I emailed Humax support and needless to sayI have had no reply to emails sent at least three weeks ago. Now, it might not be very surprising in view of the forgoing that an email to Humax sales was answered within two days, the same helpful gentleman that I spoke to on the phone said that he would pass it on to Graham North, I am still waiting for a reply.

Humax UK are happy to take money from customers for equipment that I am sure they know have frustrating issues yet not offer support to these customers when they are contacted. When I forwarded my Humax emails to Which?, I received a response,
    admittedly the response was automated but that was infinitely more than I got from Humax.

Humax, get your act together as your reputation is steadily declining and once a good reputation is lost it is difficult to get it back.

| Fri 7 Dec 2012 19:07:40 #11 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.