My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

HumaxRW App

(12 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

philb12

Humax PVR9150t - transfer of all recordings from the internal HDD to a PC.

There are many posts identifying an application called 'humaxRW' only all links, I can find, point to "wikispaces.com/HumaxRW" now expired.

Can a kind member please help by providing me with a badly needed copy of humaxRW?
    A download link with a known current and working copy would be great or sent to me via email, address I will happily send on request.

The WD 160TB has now been extracted from the Humax 9150t and is in a docking caddy linked up to a pc. Both linux and MS Windows 7 cannot read the files, or even see the drive for that matter.

Just to be certain:
    I believe humaxRW works with MS Windows 7?
    If a Linux version is available I would preferred that.
    Anything that works to move my old recordings onto a PC in a readable format (regardless of PC os) will really be appreciated.

| Sun 18 Sep 2016 19:00:32 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

philb12 - 12 hours ago  » 
    There are many posts identifying an application called 'humaxRW' only all links, I can find, point to "wikispaces.com/HumaxRW" now expired.
    Can a kind member please help by providing me with a badly needed copy of humaxRW?

Until very recently humaxrw was available from the blog on this site. However the blog has now been removed. Send me a PM with your email address and I will provide copies of both Windows and Linux versions.

| Mon 19 Sep 2016 7:26:27 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

SteveW

Hi. I am new to this forum but have been a Humax owner since 2008, and recommended one to my Mother in Law. Her 9300t has been having a number of issues and so I decided to do something about it. Thinking I could possibly do a defrag on the Seagate drive, I connected it through a powered SATA/USB cable to discover that the Windows laptop did not recognise the hard drive (I presume due to it having a format not recognisable by Windows). Plan B - I had previously read about a programme called humaxrw out there, so I replaced the existing Seagate hard drive with a smaller WD one temporarily, so at least she could hopefully use it with confidence, and tried to find a copy of Humaxrw. To no avail. So, to the reason for this post, is there anyone out there that can either a) point me in the right direction to find a download, or b) email me a copy? It would be very much appreciated.

| Mon 19 Sep 2016 11:34:00 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

SteveW - 10 hours ago  » 
    So, to the reason for this post, is there anyone out there that can either a) point me in the right direction to find a download, or b) email me a copy? It would be very much appreciated.

Did you read the post immediately above yours?

| Mon 19 Sep 2016 21:46:06 #4 |
  5. Barry

Barry

senior admin

humaxrw now available from our FAQ section for 9150/9200/9300

| Sat 24 Sep 2016 10:47:51 #5 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

Luke

special member

Great.

Wasn't there also a 1.13 or 1.4 available for linux for people who don't have a windows 32 machine?
    Could that also be added for download?

| Sat 24 Sep 2016 17:01:33 #6 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

Luke - 3 hours ago  » 
    Wasn't there also a 1.13 or 1.4 available for linux for people who don't have a windows 32 machine?

1.15 exists for Linux and I have a copy that I have offered to Barry.

| Sat 24 Sep 2016 20:06:48 #7 |
  8. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Martin Liddle - 15 hours ago  » 

Luke - 3 hours ago  » 

1.15 exists for Linux and I have a copy that I have offered to Barry.

Received and uploaded to FAQ by our SA, many thanks.

| Sun 25 Sep 2016 11:59:52 #8 |
  9. User has not uploaded an avatar

Petertd

Will HumaxRW work with a Mac running Windows 10 via Parallels desktop ?

| Sun 14 Jan 2018 15:10:14 #9 |
  10. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

Petertd - 10 hours ago  » 
    Will HumaxRW work with a Mac running Windows 10 via Parallels desktop ?

I don't recollect anybody reporting doing it but it might work. Alternately is it feasible to boot the Mac using a live Linux CD and then use the Linux version of humaxrw?

| Mon 15 Jan 2018 1:20:52 #10 |

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.