My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR FOX T2

I am confused between the HDR 2000T & HDR Fox T2

(16 posts)
  1. MontysEvilTwin

MontysEvilTwin

special member

Barry - 2 hours ago  » 

No RF loop thru' at present but engineers working on a fix hopefully.

Reliably informed that a fix has been engineered to the loopthru issue.

Does this take the form of a software upgrade, or have physical changes been made with a revised hardware version to be produced? I am thinking of buying a 2000T, but I have been waiting for some of the software issues to be ironed out. If hardware tweaks are also to be made, I think I will wait a bit longer.

| Tue 1 Apr 2014 15:53:11 #11 |
  2. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Software - loopthru' enabled in same way as HDR T2 - switch off power saving in standby option which has been added to power options in settings/system menu.

| Tue 1 Apr 2014 16:26:40 #12 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

Barry - 27 minutes ago  » 
    Software - loopthru' enabled in same way as HDR T2 - switch off power saving in standby option which has been added to power options in settings/system menu.

Excellent. Any idea when this will be released Barry? Also are the doing anything about the red and blue LEDs on the front that currently make it very difficult to tell if the box is recording or in standby (eg making the red light in standby much dimmer)?

| Tue 1 Apr 2014 16:56:21 #13 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

JamesB

special member

Also are the doing anything about the red and blue LEDs on the front that currently make it very difficult to tell if the box is recording or in standby (eg making the red light in standby much dimmer)?

The recently-released DTR-T2010 is similarly confusing, even though it has three LEDs to play with. It seems very odd.

From http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/48260/c/348,1155,6239/related/1

Attachments

1. image.jpg (25.9 KB, 1 downloads) 10 years old
    | Tue 1 Apr 2014 17:30:40 #14 |
  5. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Martin Liddle - 15 hours ago  » 

Barry - 27 minutes ago  » 

Excellent. Any idea when this will be released Barry? Also are the doing anything about the red and blue LEDs on the front that currently make it very difficult to tell if the box is recording or in standby (eg making the red light in standby much dimmer)?

No release info yet as this hot off the press, I just wanted to advise prospective buyers that the loopthru' issue has been addressed. Have no info on LED situ, will ask next time I speak with Humax Towers.

| Wed 2 Apr 2014 8:30:02 #15 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

Barry - 1 hour ago  » 
    No release info yet as this hot off the press, I just wanted to advise prospective buyers that the loopthru' issue has been addressed. Have no info on LED situ, will ask next time I speak with Humax Towers.

Barry, thanks; I understand the situation. My partner is the main user of our HDR-2000T and she does find the inability to decide if the box is recording or in standby very confusing.

| Wed 2 Apr 2014 10:21:08 #16 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.