My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

information on programs withVer 1.01.25

(11 posts)
  1. Stephenesque

Stephenesque

special member

JohnH77 - 33 minutes ago  » 

Stephenesque
    ... an alternative to get the info on a recording would be by just pressing 'Stop' and then OK twice to resume.
    But sadly there is a bug which means it doesn't always do this and takes you to live TV without the info screen with the 'Watch' and 'Delete' options being overlayed

I have reported this bug to Humax.
    If you SEARCH for a recording, and play it, none of the PAUSE, FWD etc buttons work, and STOP takes you back to TV.
    If you BROWSE for a recording all is normal and STOP takes you back "inside" the folder of episodes.

That isn't what happens on mine.

I never use the search function to find a recording; I always browse, (which is another bone of contention as it's a pain with no simple list view or A-Z option) and sometimes Stop takes me to the info screen and other times it doesn't. This can even happen within the same recording that I have stopped and returned to more than once.

If using Stop, after browsing for a recording, always took you to the info page then this is what I would use, as it would be just 3 button presses instead of 5, but sadly it doesn't.

| Mon 1 Aug 2016 16:28:15 #11 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.