My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

Is Anyone Else having Difficulty Recording Big Bro

(6 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

LizMac

Channel 5 and the other Channel 5* (or whatever it is now) have the present night's recording on Channel 5 and the previous night's recording on the other Channel 5* at exactly the same time.
    I cannot isolate the present night's recording without the previous one being recorded. However it only records the previous night which I have already seen - its driving me mad. My Humax is doing with several programmes which are recorded or repeated on other channels.
    Is there any way round this?

| Tue 12 Jan 2016 19:52:23 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Telling us which box would help. The issue is the broadcaster recording codes. Depending on box a manual repeating reservation should work. If you have a Youview box you have a problem

| Tue 12 Jan 2016 19:55:50 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

LizMac

I use a Humax PVR-9300T and have had this problem only for the last few months. Do you think running the Automatic Search would do any good.

Last night I tried again and found that only the previous nights programme was recording so I quickly had to bring the correct programme up and press 'record' button. I missed the beginning of it but at least did not have to watch the numerous adverts which is the main reason for my using a PVR.

| Wed 13 Jan 2016 11:42:54 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

jdav1e5

Yep, it's been driving me mad, I couldn't understand why it kept saying it needed to resolve conflicts when I tried to record something else at the same time. I tried re-running Automatic Search but it made no difference. I also have a 9300T but I also have a Fox T2 and that seems fine.
    I have solved it though, for now! I've removed Channel5+24 from my channel lists and it seems to be OK.

| Wed 13 Jan 2016 12:31:19 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

LizMac

Oh! that's a good idea - I didn't know you could remove channels though - I will have to give it a try - but we shouldn't need to do this. I sometimes wonder whether the channel organizers plan these times so they know we will not be able to evade the adverts!!

| Wed 13 Jan 2016 16:40:16 #5 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

LizMac

Thank you jdav - managed to find out how to remove Channel 5+24 and there is now only one recording so should work. This channel isn't going to have many viewers if it gives such problems!

| Thu 14 Jan 2016 23:59:48 #6 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.