My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

Is Humax Direct dead?

(6 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

mowerman45

I'm a new member and I wonder if anyone can tell me what has happened to Humax Direct? I wanted to buy a re-furbed 9300T but their "temporary" closure seems permanent.

| Tue 7 Apr 2015 12:28:46 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Faust

special member

I along with a number of other people placed orders with them in January. A couple of days later we all received an email to the effect our money would be refunded, they couldn't process orders due to their website being refurbished.

Now make of that what you will, however, it's now April with the position being the same. Personally I wouldn't be holding your breath.

| Tue 7 Apr 2015 13:08:38 #2 |
  3. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

4. User has not uploaded an avatar

mowerman45

Thanks Repassac. It was this statement by Humax that made me post here. They issued this statement in January and here we are, 4 months later, with no further news whatsoever. Its not a good way to treat your customers.
    I emailed the service centre in Northern Ireland to ask them. As is usual with them, I got no reply!

| Wed 8 Apr 2015 10:04:59 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

mowerman45

I've just had a response from Humax service centre saying that the sales team were currently "changing offices" and sales of re-furb goods "might" start again in a few weeks. All a bit wishy-washy.

| Wed 8 Apr 2015 18:48:53 #5 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

Faust

special member

mowerman45 - 21 hours ago  » 
    I've just had a response from Humax service centre saying that the sales team were currently "changing offices" and sales of re-furb goods "might" start again in a few weeks. All a bit wishy-washy.

As you say very non-discript indeed. A bit like your cheque is in the post.

| Thu 9 Apr 2015 16:00:20 #6 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.