My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

It’s looking good?

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

boogersa

special member

As an avid(!) reader of this forum I have noticed (I don’t think it’s my imagination) a downturn in the number of threads re issues. Especially post the latest publicly available updates.
    I’ve also noticed not too many negative comments recently re the beta firmware (nearly two weeks old). I’m just curious if there will be further beta firmware or will it be available to the public soon?

| Wed 9 Jun 2021 18:03:41 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

boogersa - 52 mins ago  » 
    As an avid(!) reader of this forum I have noticed (I don’t think it’s my imagination) a downturn in the number of threads re issues. Especially post the latest publicly available updates.
    I’ve also noticed not too many negative comments recently re the beta firmware (nearly two weeks old). I’m just curious if there will be further beta firmware or will it be available to the public soon?

That would depend on the beta testers not finding an issue with the latest.

Particulary pixellation and audio loss can be weather related due to atmospheric uplift conditions and can take a long time to appear. I have today found some reception related issues, not found in the last week or so.

| Wed 9 Jun 2021 19:02:18 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.