My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

It takes 2 attempts to delete a recording

(9 posts)
  1. badbones

badbones

If I go into the recording list, select a recording, press OK and then select 'Delete', the box returns to the recordings list and the recording I have just tried to delete is still there.

If I repeat the process the delete works and the recording is no longer showing.

I love this box after having been a sky subscriber since 1990. I find all the bugs annoying along with the number of keypresses needed to do some simple tasks.

I am sure the majority of freesat users are ex Sky subscribers who are used to having a box that functions well.

I hope Humax get this sorted soon.

I am using the 1.00.22 beta firmware.

| Tue 26 Feb 2013 12:15:59 #1 |
  2. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

When you first tried was it still playing?

| Tue 26 Feb 2013 12:33:54 #2 |
  3. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Very strange not seen this before, tried deleting a single Countryfile recording - took 2, deleted a Homes Under THe Hammer in one go afterwards. No recordings playing back at the time. Very confusing need to try and find whats different. I have also subsequently deleted part viewed and unviewed recordings also in one go.

| Tue 26 Feb 2013 12:40:41 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

souporjuice

I've seen this as well quite a few times. Doesn't always happen, haven't spotted a pattern but will pay closer attention.

| Tue 26 Feb 2013 13:30:37 #4 |
  5. badbones

badbones

No the recording had finished and had been viewed when this happened on the last occasion.

Previously I didn't really pay attention to that sort of thing but it has happened when deleting recordings that were not viewed too (because I watched the programme live).

Hopefully this will be sorted out in the coming March update.

| Tue 26 Feb 2013 13:34:23 #5 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

peterukwp

This happens to me as well.

| Tue 26 Feb 2013 17:27:28 #6 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

Nesbitt

I've seen this many times, it's annoying but more pressing issues with this box means I'll be looking for a solution to this in due course.

| Tue 26 Feb 2013 19:45:35 #7 |
  8. SuburbanSteve

SuburbanSteve

Yes I have the same problem but there doesn't seem to be a pattern to it sometimes I cannot delete a recording until I've played a few seconds ( that always works for me ) and other times it will delete first time, not that it's a problem, it would only become a problem for me if I couldn't delete it at all.

| Tue 12 Mar 2013 1:32:47 #8 |
  9. User has not uploaded an avatar

biggabriel

+1

| Mon 18 Mar 2013 7:04:12 #9 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.