My Humax Forum » WELCOME to the forums!

It's time to remove this section.

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

SSThing

special member

Very few people bother to introduce themselves nowadays.
    More frustrating is the fact that the majority of new members post their problems/questions here with no mention of relevant model information etc. None of the technical minded members here have crystal balls so obviously there can be a delay in help being provided.
    Get rid of this section and people will hopefully use a bit of common sense and post in the correct forum sub-section. When they find the model specific section, they may even take the time to read and discover that their questions are already answered.

| Sun 5 Jul 2020 20:53:56 #1 |
  2. electra

electra

As a person who has used and got help a few times I do have to say when new coming on this site it really is quite confusing where to look and how to find what it is we are looking for. For you nice people who help us out remember most of us are not techie and our problem is “It ain't working” and I am in panic/annoyed/ the kids are whining where is my TV mode.
    I cannot remember how much your registration asked for. If on the registration we had to put in our model # and were told to always start our enquiry with it that maybe could help. I came in today because of NO Freesat I only found it by looking at the newest posts.

| Sun 5 Jul 2020 21:20:20 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

SSThing

special member

What is confusing?
    All the sub-sections have a clear description of the type of device in that section. Below those banners are the FAQ's and the specific devices/models listed and clicking on any of the links takes you to the relevant discussion forum.
    How could it possibly be any simpler?

| Mon 6 Jul 2020 11:59:54 #3 |
  4. Admin

Admin

administrator

The section will not be removed.

| Mon 6 Jul 2020 13:01:11 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.