My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Keeps cutting out

(1 post)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

mattg4321

Hi all,

Had my HDR100s for a little under 2 years now and have been very pleased with it. Just before christmas the sound started cutting out for a split second every minute or so. This happened for 2 or 3 days and appeared to go on its own. I don't know if this is related to my current problem.

A couple of days ago the same thing started happening again. It then started to become more frequent ie. every 10 seconds or so. Yesterday not only was the sound cutting out but it started the video would cut out too. I'd see white noise (no picture) for a second or so then the screen would go black and then come back on (and my TV would display HDMI 1 in the corner as it reconnected). This makes me think it can't be a signal problem. My signal strength is showing as good and is stable in the menus.

Today it started doing it constantly and even cuts out when I'm viewing TV guide and menus. I changed the HDMI lead for a known good one (bluray player one) and used a different TV input. Same issue.

Has anyone had this before and is there anything I can do before contacting Humax? I believe it is still within warranty period.

| Sun 11 Jan 2015 15:24:34 #1 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.