My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

LiveTV Humax FVP-5000T Not Recording

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Nutty Neil

Hi,
    Going to be away for a while and thought I would use the LiveTV to record programmes whilst away.
    Got it connected to the Humax FVP-5000T and can see schedules, recordings etc on my mobile/Tab.
    Can see upcoming programmes and even select those I wish to record ... but .... that's where it ends. I set it to record and the mobile indicates accepted, but when it comes to the timing of the recording, it shows unable to record!
    H E L P ... anyone any ideas of what's missing, has to be modified or any such like solutions.

| Sat 10 Dec 2022 18:53:19 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

Nutty Neil - 5 hours ago  » 
    Can see upcoming programmes and even select those I wish to record ... but .... that's where it ends. I set it to record and the mobile indicates accepted, but when it comes to the timing of the recording, it shows unable to record!

On the Humax how have you got the settings under:
    Settings> Advanced settings> Remote recording
    configured?

| Sun 11 Dec 2022 0:46:36 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

A1944

special member

Neil:

There have been quite a few complaints about trying to use LiveTV, so you may not find a solution.

I have not had any reason to try using it, but noting what others have reported here and elsewhere.

| Sun 11 Dec 2022 1:01:13 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Nutty Neil

Sorry for delay in coming back to those who are trying to help.

A1944 - Likewise have not found a solution, but most posts were old so thought I'd re-visit here

MARTIN LIDDLE
    Thought it easier if I take a pic. Please see attached. Be great if is as simple as changing a setting, I've played around with some already (obtained on chat forums)
    Thank You, Neil

Attachments

1. Humax_FVP_5000T.jpg (878.2 KB, 0 downloads) 1 year old
    | Sun 11 Dec 2022 15:34:01 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.