My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

LOSS OF SOUND ON ONE CHANNEL (itv)

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

TARTAN19

I have the 9300t and it has been brilliant. It is about 6 months old and has just started failing to record sound on 1 channel. When programme is about half way thro playback the sound comes on again. I bought from Argus and they dont seem to stock this model anymore so cant change it. Any ideas?

| Mon 26 Mar 2012 14:22:13 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

TARTAN19

TARTAN19 - 57 seconds ago  » 
    I have the 9300t and it has been brilliant. It is about 6 months old and has just started failing to record sound on 1 channel. When programme is about half way thro playback the sound comes on again. I bought from Argus and they dont seem to stock this model anymore so cant change it. Any ideas?

| Mon 26 Mar 2012 14:23:19 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

TARTAN19 - 53 minutes ago  » 
    I have the 9300t and it has been brilliant. It is about 6 months old and has just started failing to record sound on 1 channel. When programme is about half way thro playback the sound comes on again.

What channel? Does this happen repeatably? Have you tried the alternatives offered by the Audio button (middle button on second row under cover)?

| Mon 26 Mar 2012 15:18:57 #2 |
  4. gomezz

gomezz

special member

TARTAN19 - 1 hour ago  » I bought from Argus and they dont seem to stock this model anymore so cant change it. Any ideas?

That does not affect your rights under Consumer Law to a refund or replacement from Argos.

| Mon 26 Mar 2012 16:06:50 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.