My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

Lost ability to open/download BBC iPlayer

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Geo41

Yesterday I switched on to view a recording. Record was not there, but at the bottom of the list was a box entitled "games". Opened it to see what it was and then switched of. Restarted, and the "record" box was back. This worked OK but when I tried to open IPlayer, or other programmes on on my Smart TV nothing happens. I can download the programmes using my HDR-FOX T2. My SoftWare is now PGXTF 1.0023,
    Loader A4.09, OP Date 20 May 2010.
    suggestions please and a link to later update.

Thanks

| Thu 26 Sep 2013 17:35:03 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

damian

special member

Hi Geo41,

I assume you're talking about the pvr9200t?
    It shows the games menu when it's switched on and can't find the hard drive, mine used to do this every 2nd time it was physically switched on, switching off, waiting 10 seconds or so and switching back on always worked. As far as I know software version 1.0023 is the latest so there's no need to update

I also assume you can get iplayer on the hdr-fox-t2, which confirms a working network connection somewhere.

And I'm guessing the title 'lost ability to open/download iplayer' refers to your smart TV. What model is your TV and what other programmes don't open? Are you referring to other networked services like iplayer?

Have you had a power cut recently? It looks as though the TV has lost its network settings or can't connect to your network. Has anything been unplugged/moved recently. How are the TV and hdr-fox-t2 connected to the network? wireless, homeplug, network cable etc. etc.

I'd suggest double checking the network connection to your TV and checking/re-doing the network setup menu on the TV. If it still doesn't work post back with exactly what the problem is, what equipment and model/s, what you've tried and any other relevant information and I'm sure somebody here will be able to help.

| Thu 26 Sep 2013 20:09:50 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Geo41

Damian,

many thanks for reply. I am going out and will fill in the detail later.

Regards

| Fri 27 Sep 2013 17:36:49 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.