My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

Lost all my recordings

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

PMC

Hi - I recently started missing the ends of recordings; added 3 mins then 2mins to the ends & most times - just fine.

Y/day, no chosen recordings had been logged, so decided to delete some old stuff to make room.
    Half way thro' the HDMI Loader started up & when it finished, I couldn't access the remains of the recorded list.

I went thro' a manual tune OK, but again no recorded menu - there was a blank see thro' page over a running programme.
    I decided to press to record that prog - successfully & it was the only recording on the 'see thro' page - not the normal page I'm used to.

I'm guessing that I've lost all my recordings & the hard drive solution's beyond my capabilities.

Anyone know why the HDMI Loader started up while I was deleting recordings causing the whole list of deletions?

Anyone know how to get back the blue recording menu?

Please, I'd be grateful for any help. PMC

| Wed 20 Mar 2019 20:24:42 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

PMC - 2 hours ago  » 
    Hi - I recently started missing the ends of recordings; added 3 mins then 2mins to the ends & most times - just fine.

If these are mainly BBC programmes then everybody else wsa also missing starts or ends.

Half way thro' the HDMI Loader started up & when it finished, I couldn't access the remains of the recorded list.

Best guess is that the file system was corrupt and the corruption caused the box to reboot.

I'm guessing that I've lost all my recordings & the hard drive solution's beyond my capabilities.

I suggest you regard them as gone.

Anyone know how to get back the blue recording menu?

Format the hard drive from the HDD Control menu item in the Record Menu. If you can't access the menu at all then it is possible that the hard drive has failed.

| Wed 20 Mar 2019 22:52:06 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.