My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

Lost recordings

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

robowen

My 9150 appears to have lost all its recordings overnight. Any chance that they may be recovered? If all is lost should I reformat the disc.? Thanks in advance

| Wed 18 Sep 2013 22:41:44 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

robowen - 1 hour ago  » 
    My 9150 appears to have lost all its recordings overnight. Any chance that they may be recovered? If all is lost should I reformat the disc.?

If you are prepared to open the Humax and connect the hard drive to a PC then the recordings can be downloaded using humaxrw in recovery mode. Either way you will ultimately need to format the disk.

| Thu 19 Sep 2013 0:30:32 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

robowen

Thanks for the swift reply Martin. Do I need any special connecting lead, and is the procedure listed anywhere please? Any ideas how this might have happened

| Thu 19 Sep 2013 9:14:21 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

robowen - 1 hour ago  » 
    Do I need any special connecting lead, and is the procedure listed anywhere please?

You need a SATA to USB adapter unless you have a desktop PC with spare SATA ports. I will look for a link to a description of the process.

Any ideas how this might have happened

It is a relatively common problem (Barry doesn't agree with me on that) but I don't think anyone knows the reason.

| Thu 19 Sep 2013 10:43:54 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

robowen

Thanks for the help. As It's only a "breakfast" set I reformatted the hard disc and it seems to recording again now. Rob.

| Sun 22 Sep 2013 20:53:48 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.