My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

manual channel scanning

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

dwood

Hi,
    I have a problem that once in this mode I couldnt return to freesat without doing a factory reset. Once in "NON STB" mode the menu item which I had used to go into this mode had dissappeared preventing me returning. I couldnt find a way to toggle back.

I would like to add some additional channels. preferably to favorites in addition to the freesat channels. Does anyone know if this is possible?

Humax support didn't know the answer and they were going to respond within 24hrs but never did.

Thanks
    Dave

| Mon 10 Dec 2012 22:49:01 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Return from Non-freesat to Freesat mode is by the Home menu. You can't add any non-freesat channels to the freesat epg.

| Mon 10 Dec 2012 23:00:36 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

dwood

Thanks Graham

It was staring in my face when I had a look again. I am begining to understand the limitations of this hardware and navigate around the menu's.

Was this forum set up because Humax do not deal with customers or produce proper manuals?

Dave

| Tue 11 Dec 2012 11:20:27 #3 |
  4. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

dwood - 8 minutes ago  » 
    Was this forum set up because Humax do not deal with customers or produce proper manuals?
    Dave

No it was to give us dedicated fiddlers lots to talk about

Joking apart it's a Phoenix arisen from the ashes of a previous one that died for reasons we won't go into here.

It's the only one with Barry :-, who has very good contacts within Humax. This means if there's a problem posted on here Humax know about it.

| Tue 11 Dec 2012 11:29:30 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.