My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Media share "No Items" in video folder Tversity

(4 posts)
  1. moose

moose

I have my HDR1000S and for the last year I have been streaming video files from my Win7 laptop using Tversity.
    As far as I'm aware I haven't changed any setting but now when I access the Humax portal - Media Share - MyPc:Tversity Media Server - Video - Folders I just get "No Items"
    I have checked my laptop and media is still in same place and I have streamed them before. I have tried un-installing and re-installing Tversity but it's no different.
    Any ideas please?

TIA

| Fri 7 Feb 2014 17:41:52 #1 |
  2. moose

moose

I'm surprised there are no replies, have I not explained the issue correctly or is there really no one that can help?

| Sat 8 Feb 2014 21:40:32 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

dinkybluebug

I don't think it is the freesat box. I used to use tversity all the time and it was quite temperamental. Other programmes like BitTorrent would stop it working. In the end I got fed up with the the server not showing up so I bought a nas drive with built in DNLA server on it. It works perfectly now. Always shows up. Without exception. I'd ditch tversity. There are too many variables in windows that stop it working as it should.

| Sun 9 Feb 2014 12:59:19 #3 |
  4. moose

moose

But it has worked for over a year with no hassle and now not at all,could you suggest an alternative, not got the funds for a nas at the mo so am looking for a similar option to Tversity

| Wed 12 Feb 2014 21:22:35 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.