My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

Missing channel 50 in EPG

(12 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

tonib

Despite all the advice from Humax & Freeview I was not able to get the EPG working again for Channel 50 (possible others but not sure.

Part of the advise was to do a Smart retune, which didn't resolve it but meant that I had to do a manual retune due to the fact that it had changed my region from Granada to Wales!!!! Winter Hill is stronger than Moel y Parc but because I've clear line of sight across Liverpool to Wales rather than the short distance the other side of my small hill to Winter Hill!!!! Even that didn't resolve the issue.

Another fact I was told is that it can take time to populate the EPG up to 24 hours! Also that the EPG on the %000T is taken from the transmitter not Humax so the issue could be there.

However I've just checked the freeview website TV Guide & Channel 50 is missing again!! This time on checking the LG TV's Guide Channel 50 is missing its information.

Something does seem to be wrong with the program information for this channel. Oh well this Bank Holiday weekend I'm not going to be able to schedule any recordings for that channel. At least I know when any progams I want to watch are on thanks to getting the Radio Times & I'll just have to make sure that I remember to have the PVR on that channel & then either watch live or possibly record direct, not sure if that latter method will work.

| Fri 3 May 2024 19:57:41 #11 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

tonib

Update Saturday 4/5 LG TV has channel 50 EPG but freeview.co.uk & 5000T EPG missing all programme information for this channel.

| Sat 4 May 2024 14:00:23 #12 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.