My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR 1800T, 2000T

Multiple recordings

(13 posts)
  1. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

inspector - 4 minutes ago  » 
    I don't have any programs above 601. I trim the EPG & get rid of loads of unwanted channels to tidy things up.
    Funny though, I haven't had any multiple conflicting recordings lately, but then again, there's not much that I'm interested in. I've gone from 30% available on the hard drive, to 61%.

The critical number is 801. If you have these channels simply deleting them is unlikely to help. The ones you are deleting could well be the ones that should be at the correct lower channel numbers.

Having channels over 801 indicates you have added channels from more than one transmitter. If the unwanted transmitter uses UHF channels lower than the ones you want it gets added first.

In this event the solution is to find out the UHF channels used by your best transmitter. Then delete all your existing channels (radio and TV). Then manually tune the correct numbers.

| Tue 18 Nov 2014 11:06:40 #11 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

inspector

special member

I haven't had any channels 800 & over. I tune manually from just one transmitter. Then I delete any unwanted channels.

| Fri 21 Nov 2014 21:15:24 #12 |
  3. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

inspector - 7 minutes ago  » 
    I haven't had any channels 800 & over. I tune manually from just one transmitter. Then I delete any unwanted channels.

Not an issue then. Your post didn't include this vital information. Hence the question.

| Fri 21 Nov 2014 21:23:49 #13 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.