My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

My 9150T has stopped recording

(6 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Amanda Randle

Hi,

I'm a newby so apologies if I've missed some relevant info. I have a fairly aged 9150T which has always worked beautifully but over the last few months has gone from being mildly erractic about recording to completely unwilling to record. The set-up works fine, the red recording light even lights up on cue, but at the end of it all, the programme is not recorded.

Has anybody else come across this? Is there anything I can try or has it just given up the ghost?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Amanda

| Tue 3 Apr 2012 10:32:34 #1 |
  2. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Welcome to the Forum Amanda

The usual problem is being tuned to more then one transmitter, but also there has been a problem with units locking up if the latest software is not uploaded.

So check to see if you have any channels listed in the 800 range (not 100% proof but gives members an idea) and software version currently in use via menu, system, status.

| Tue 3 Apr 2012 10:58:36 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

I would suggest the most likely cause is that file system is corrupt. Try Barry's suggestions first but if they don't help then format the hard disk from "HDD control" on the "Record" menu; this will of course delete all existing recordings. Default password is 0000.

| Tue 3 Apr 2012 11:22:24 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Amanda Randle

Thank you both so much.

I have no channels in the 800 range and my software version is HPTTF 1.00.26. Should I go ahead with reformatting the hard disk?

Amanda

| Tue 3 Apr 2012 13:29:53 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

Amanda Randle - 1 hour ago  » 
    I have no channels in the 800 range and my software version is HPTTF 1.00.26. Should I go ahead with reformatting the hard disk?

That would be my advice. Let us know if it fixes the problem.

| Tue 3 Apr 2012 14:46:51 #5 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

Amanda Randle

Yes, that all seems to be working fine now. A very quick fix! Thanks for the help.

| Wed 4 Apr 2012 11:21:46 #6 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.