My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

My Recordings - Planned

(8 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Donj

After only 1/2 of Strictly was recorded last night I have been checking the settings this morning to find, for some unknown reason, the Saturday night show ONLY had been removed from the record series settings. When I looked forward to next Saturday it showed no record set. So I reset it to record all series. Now when I look in the My Recordings, Planned, it does not show the Saturday night as set where all others are shown i.e. The Results and It Takes Two.

Very odd indeed so what has happened here then. I am begining to wonder about the reliability of these new Humax recorders.

Fortunately I have our old stalwart Sony recorder, some 10+ years old, set as a back up and it, as always, came to the rescue.

| Sun 10 Nov 2013 8:22:20 #1 |
  2. badbones

badbones

After recording the Saturday show, the series link automatically sets the box to record the Sunday results show. The next Saturday show will appear after the results show has been recorded and so on.

The It takes Two is a separate programme and the links will only apply to that.

Check the planned list again after tonights results show and next Saturday's episode should be there if all is working correctly.

| Sun 10 Nov 2013 13:07:26 #2 |
  3. badbones

badbones

The link could be missing because the recording last night did not complete and therefore the link to the next episode was not activated.

The recording could have been cut off prematurely by a recording clash or a loss of signal.

As long as tonight's results show has the link on it the series should continue to record as long as there are no clashes or conflicts.

| Sun 10 Nov 2013 13:16:35 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Donj

OK thanks.

I think the Saturday and Sunday shows are one and the same but split into 2 programs. I think this because some audience members are in the same seats and I doubt they get tickets for both shows.

| Sun 10 Nov 2013 17:11:38 #4 |
  5. badbones

badbones

Yes I think its obvious that the results show is recorded on the Saturday night after the phone lines have closed.

| Mon 11 Nov 2013 14:07:22 #5 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

Donj

OK, Saturdays prog has now appeared in the listing.

Also in My Recordings, Planned, what does the number combination equate to bottom right i.e. 1-7/8, 7-5/8 etc my brain can't seem to work it out. thanks

| Mon 11 Nov 2013 19:34:13 #6 |
  7. badbones

badbones

That means the list is showing list items 1-7 out of a total of 8 and the remainder are on the next screen if you scroll down.

| Mon 11 Nov 2013 21:13:51 #7 |
  8. User has not uploaded an avatar

Donj

Ah yes I have it now...thanks

| Tue 12 Nov 2013 20:32:33 #8 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.