My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

My5 crashing on menu screen

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

stevejland

Hi,

noticed this issue for a few days now, when accessing MY5, initially seems to be starting up correctly, but as menu screen appears the app constantly crashes & returns to live tv. Is this a known problem being worked on does anybody know, or is the app going down the same road as the defunct ITV player app.

Thanks
    Steve

| Wed 15 Feb 2023 11:50:00 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

jdlfreetime

special member

stevejland - 1 hour ago  » 
    Hi,
    noticed this issue for a few days now, when accessing MY5, initially seems to be starting up correctly, but as menu screen appears the app constantly crashes & returns to live tv. Is this a known problem being worked on does anybody know, or is the app going down the same road as the defunct ITV player app.
    Thanks
    Steve

Hi stevejland,

Welcome to the forum. I also use the same Humax 1100s. Sadly as with all apps, they need updating & supporting. It looks like Humax haven't bothered supporting the apps for a long time (a long time!). I tend to only use a firestick or Youview pvr for apps these days. Amazon "promise" updates for a few years for life of each firetsick. Here's hoping Humax may provide an update at some point? The last fix was for part of Youtube navigation bug, but still has a slight bug. Does seem unfair, but this the problem with technology. I hold my breath . . . John L

| Wed 15 Feb 2023 13:18:37 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.