My Humax Forum » Forum Site » Site Issues / Problems

MyHumax.Org Forum migration

(7 posts)
  1. super-admin

super-admin

senior admin

Sorry for the late and short notice.

We are going to perform a site migration tomorrow: Monday 21st August between 7am and 9am.

Please note the forums will be put into read-only mode whilst the migration is being performed.

If the migration is successful, but you can not post, please flush your DNS cache to reflect the new host IP associated with the myhumax.org domain.

Thank you for your co-operation and patience.

| Sun 20 Aug 2017 15:07:39 #1 |
  2. super-admin

super-admin

senior admin

Due to the instabilities of our site with our new host provider, we have reverted back to the old server.

Apologies for lost of posts and registrations that have taken place since the switch over. Unfortunately, we are unable to move these across.

| Mon 21 Aug 2017 22:36:28 #2 |
  3. super-admin

super-admin

senior admin

Apologies again for this short notice. A second attempt of migrating this Forum site to a new webhosting provided will be attempted today at 2:30pm.

The forum will be put into read-only mode until successful migration is completed.

Thank you for your patience.

| Sun 10 Sep 2017 14:08:51 #3 |
  4. super-admin

super-admin

senior admin

That's the migration successfully performed. The new webhosting site's forum allows user logins and registrations now but it is still in read-only mode.

We are waiting for DNS to update before allowing you to post. If you find that you are getting login issues, please flush your DNS cache. On Windows open a CMD (command line) and perform 'ipconfig /flushdns'.

If you are still having problems after a DNS flush, then a restart of your PC might help.

| Sun 10 Sep 2017 15:57:17 #4 |
  5. super-admin

super-admin

senior admin

Please note that the PM (Personal Message) system has been reset causing your old PMs to be marked as new. Please read them all and 'unsubscribe' so that some of these messages are cleared from the system. Thank you!

| Sun 10 Sep 2017 17:48:08 #5 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

Jackontheroad

hi, I wish to unsubscribe from this site please tell me how

| Sun 17 Jan 2021 19:23:17 #6 |
  7. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Jackontheroad - 2 hours ago  » 
    hi, I wish to unsubscribe from this site please tell me how

The post you answering is from 2017.

Why don't you just delete any shortcuts. Untick any topics you subscribe to.

Get a new free e-mail address.

Perhaps you would like to tell us all why

| Sun 17 Jan 2021 21:53:26 #7 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.