My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Need help getting started with X-Plore

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Anonymous

My first post so - hello all

I just bought a 2TB Aura and have spent a couple of days sussing the menus and so on. I want to move some music and video files to the internal harddrive and need help (I actually did add one video to the drive but can't for the life of me remember how I did it - doh!). I'm fine getting videos off the drive - my problem is adding my own files to it.

I have a USB drive attached and can access that so the intention is to move files from there to the internal drive. I can access the Aura via ftp using filezilla on a PC and running ES File Explorer on the Aura but that only gives me access to the 8.4GB shared storage. I searched these forums and found mention of X-plore and have installed it. I can see the files and directories on both the internal drive and the USB drive but when I highlight a file or folder and click "copy", I just get a message saying "Some files could not be copied" and nothing is actually copied. I'm guessing that I'm missing a step somewhere - possibly a setting needed to grant authority to write to the Aura's drive. Could someone please advise on what I need to do. Thanks.

| Tue 12 Apr 2022 13:08:28 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Anonymous

Update - and a new question. I did manage to get videos onto the internal HD using X-plore but I now can't delete any of the files. I paid the "donation" to unlock all features in X-plore but that hasn't helped. Any suggestions, please.

(and a side issue - does anyone know how to access the internal HD from Kodi?)

| Tue 12 Apr 2022 17:34:31 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.