My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

NetFlix on 1000s

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

TBird1

I for one would be very interested to know if NetFlix access is on the developement plan for the 1000s ? Any views/rumors/speculation to support this ?

| Sun 3 Feb 2013 12:15:14 #1 |
  2. -gonzo-

-gonzo-

special member

This would be a nice addition, but there could be one downside if it does in that I've noticed that you cannot manually change the DNS settings to use the likes of unblock-us to get other Netflix regions.
    Unless anyone knows of a way to change them of coarse?

| Mon 4 Feb 2013 13:41:17 #2 |
  3. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

-gonzo- - 3 minutes ago  » 
    This would be a nice addition, but there could be one downside if it does in that I've noticed that you cannot manually change the DNS settings to use the likes of unblock-us to get other Netflix regions.

I am sure it will be fixed in due course.
    Why don't you change the DNS settings on your router? That way DHCP would setup the HDR-1000S to use that DNS.

| Mon 4 Feb 2013 13:46:41 #3 |
  4. -gonzo-

-gonzo-

special member

REPASSAC - 1 hour ago  » 

-gonzo- - 3 minutes ago  » 

I am sure it will be fixed in due course.
    Why don't you change the DNS settings on your router? That way DHCP would setup the HDR-1000S to use that DNS.

BT HomeHub 3 don't allow it.
    Until if and when Nelfix arrives its not too much of an issue at the moment.

| Mon 4 Feb 2013 15:31:13 #4 |
  5. bob_dvb

bob_dvb

Humax

Content services like Netflix are the domain of Freesat on this product. Beyond 4oD and Demand5 which have already been confirmed and are in the latter stages of development, I can't/won't say what Freesat's plans are, but they are working hard to get much more content on the platform. Content is at the heart of their business and the desire to get more is strong.

| Tue 5 Feb 2013 18:06:50 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.