My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR FOX T2

New here

(18 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Poisonivy

Ah right, i do skip through them, more often than not i whizz past the place i want to resume at and have to go back, i will have a look at configuring them, thank you.

| Fri 13 Sep 2013 10:05:19 #11 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Poisonivy - 2 minutes ago  » 
    Ah right, i do skip through them, more often than not i whizz past the place i want to resume at and have to go back, i will have a look at configuring them, thank you.

The standard settings are well chosen. You are probably using fast forward not the skip keys. Standard setting for forward is 2 min and reverse is 15 sec. Most ad breaks are about 4 min, two presses of the forward skip usually jumps straight to the sponsor message. If you overshoot press the reverse skip to go back in 15 sec increments.

| Fri 13 Sep 2013 10:10:32 #12 |
  3. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Menu
    Settings
    Preferences
    Recording
    Instant Replay and Skip Forward Time

Replay available settings are 7, 15, and 30 sec
    Skip Forward available settings are 30, 60, 120, and 240 sec

| Fri 13 Sep 2013 10:10:32 #13 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Poisonivy

I have it now, thats brilliant, much better than all that whizzing back and forth, thank you for the info.

| Fri 13 Sep 2013 10:21:06 #14 |
  5. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Poisonivy - 42 minutes ago  » 
    I have it now, thats brilliant, much better than all that whizzing back and forth, thank you for the info.

TIP if you record programmes with ads, if you watch the recording about 15 minutes after it starts (chasing playback) and skip the ads you will finish watching a 1 hour programmes recording about the same time as the live transmission finishes and you get 15 minutes to do something else with

| Fri 13 Sep 2013 11:05:53 #15 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

Poisonivy

grahamlthompson - 7 minutes ago  » 

Poisonivy - 42 minutes ago  » 

TIP if you record programmes with ads, if you watch the recording about 15 minutes after it starts (chasing playback) and skip the ads you will finish watching a 1 hour programmes recording about the same time as the live transmission finishes and you get 15 minutes to do something else with

Good tip

| Fri 13 Sep 2013 11:13:26 #16 |
  7. lunarvan1

lunarvan1

Hi,just joined and on first look around site it is well presented and very professionally set out.
    I mainly joined to custom my firmware with raydons firmware, I have flashed firmware for phones in the past and looking at his step by step set up guide I think I can follow it, so a very special thanks to this man for his genius.

| Sat 14 Sep 2013 21:52:33 #17 |
  8. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Welcome to our Forum

Thank you for the kind comments.

| Sat 14 Sep 2013 21:53:55 #18 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.