My Humax Forum » WELCOME to the forums!

* New Member Here To Help With Humax Repairs *

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

landyoneten

Hello All.

I am new to this site so thought that I would introduce myself.

As a qualified Electronics Engineer and Humax enthusiast, I have worked with Humax boxes for many years and have gained a good knowledge and experience with them.

I have joined this forum to help others with identifying and resolving issues and I have recently began my own small business doing electronics repairs of all varieties.

The bulk of my work has been with Humax boxes particularly the HDR-1100S no power/recording issues/signal issues as well as many others.

Please do get in touch if I can help in any way, whether its just for a chat or to arrange a repair. I am very keen to keep these boxes running and not ending up in landfill!

Thanks,
    Matt

| Wed 20 Dec 2023 22:46:04 #1 |
  2. FenderBender

FenderBender

administrator

Welcome to the forums. Thank you for the offer and I'm sure your advice and experience will of value to our members.

| Thu 21 Dec 2023 8:36:07 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Wilfort

Hi Matt

I wonder if you can help. Our Freesat Humax box is quite old now, but generally works well until recently. When it's recording one channel it can't display any of the others, you can only watch the channel it is recording. All others say "no or bad signal". When the recording has finished, they all come back. Any idea why?

| Sat 30 Dec 2023 9:12:47 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

kr002

special member

Can you do anything with the Aura box because Humax have given up

| Sat 30 Dec 2023 20:19:35 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.