My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR FOX T2

New software - 1.02.32

(25 posts)
  1. rkm_hm

Watt Tyler

Martin Liddle
    Where do you tell it which frequency to record on?

Isn't that implicit in the channel number? For example, suppose that you had two versions of BBC1 at #1 and (say) #803. If you tell it to record #1, won't it use the transmitter/mux(frequency) to which that is tuned, and likewise if you tell it to record #803?

Or doesn't it work like that? Does it instead look for a unique identifier for the programme title - e.g. "Dr Who, series xx, episode yy" and get confused if there are more than one? If that is the case, how does it cope with the same thing on SD and HD?

WT

| Tue 2 Apr 2013 21:48:31 #21 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Basjoe

I wonder what's behind the decision not to OTA this update. It's been available for manual download since January, but it's now May and still no official rollout date ?

Basjoe

| Fri 3 May 2013 9:17:59 #22 |
  3. Gerrymac

Gerrymac

Hi
    Had version 1.02.29..have updated to 1.02.32..but had to power off at back of unit for the Humax to restart...pressing the Stand-by button did not work.
    Also did a retune..have all channels but have lost duplicate channels from 819,which was all BBC channels.
    Have also kept all RTÉ Channels which start from 801...
    Does this update replace any OTA updates?
    Cheers.

| Thu 11 Jul 2013 12:00:40 #23 |
  4. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Software imptovement is a continual process, some sre transmitted OTA, some not, for a number of reasons I have elluded to in other threads - eg new version for changes in production only.

| Thu 11 Jul 2013 12:52:43 #24 |
  5. Gerrymac

Gerrymac

Thanks Barry.....:)

Cheers.

| Thu 11 Jul 2013 13:44:45 #25 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.